Church Life Today
- Special Town Hall Meeting (12:30-2pm, MAC) Our pastors and building committee will give us an overview of the progress of our building project. They will also answer any questions you may have at the meeting.
- Exceptional & Regular Business Meeting (Sun., 3/25, 12:15pm, MAC).
Members, please tend to the Father’s business.
Exceptional Business Meeting to vote on matters pertaining to the Building Project.
Only Corporate Members may vote. Criteria for Corporate Membership: 18 yr. old & has attended 26 worship services in the past year.
- Pray for Our Building Project: 1) Smooth progress on the trenching work that starts in March. 2) Our people will embrace the vision of using the new facility for greater impact on ministry and community for God's glory.
- Bible Drill & Speakers Tournament Church Drill Today (1:15-2:30pm) Parents are encouraged to come support our children.
- Annie Armstrong Easter Offering Our church goal this year is $35,000, 100% of which will go to the North American Mission Board to support more than 5,000 missionaries and 3,800 chaplains serving in difficult places where the gospel is often not welcome.
Write checks to “FCBC Walnut” with “Annie Armstrong” in memo.
Meetings & Events
- High & High School Basketball: Mandatory Player Evaluations (Sat., 3/17 & 3/24).
Jr High: 9-10:30am; High Sch: 10:30am-12pm. We will play on Sat. & Sun. from Mar-Jun. Cost: $50 per player. Pick up forms in church office.
Contact: Peter Gin <[email protected]> or Joe Wong [email protected].
- Easter Art Academy (Sat., 3/31, 9:30-11:30am) for 3rd – 5th Cost: $5
Contact Virginia Chu at [email protected]
- Family Dedication Orientation (3/24): If you are interested in committing your family to the Lord during worship service on Mother's Day (5/13) or Father's Day (6/17), there is a MANDATORY meeting on Sat (3/24) (9:30-11am, #200-2). Please register with Christi Yano at [email protected] by Sun (3/18) and direct any questions to Pastor Terrence at [email protected].
- Churchwide Retreat is coming! If you are interested in helping plan this event, please contact Peter Gin at [email protected] or (909) 322-1676. First planning meeting will be on Sun., 4/8, 12:30-2 pm.
Weekly & Monthly Events
- Church Prayer Meeting on Wednesdays (7:45pm, PC). No childcare.
- E-Offering: The e-check portion of the e-offering portal is now operational. Go to church website, click “GIVE” tab, follow the instructions to set up your account and give via e-check.
- Our Daily Bread (Mar - May) devotional guide available at the hospitality table.
- Altar Flower Dedications: Sign up at Hospitality Table. Fill in date, occasion, and phone #. Make a check of $50 payable to “FCBC Walnut” and place it in the offering plate during worship. Write the date of the flower offering on the memo line.
- Church Prayer Guide: To receive weekly prayer guide or to submit your prayer requests, contact office or e-mail [email protected] Submit your request before Wednesday.