Announcements - 10/18/20
- October is Pastor Appreciation Month. There's no greater gift we can give to our pastors and their families than to pray for them, especially in the midst of this pandemic. Let's commit to pray for them for their physical health, wisdom to lead the church, peace in the home and joy in the Lord.
- English Drive-In Worship Service: We are open and gathering weekly at 10:45AM. Weekly registration is required (Link for 10/25). Go to Facebook, YouTube to watch online. Welcome home!
- Baptisms (Starting 10/25): Please read the testimonies of the candidates who will be baptized in the coming weeks.
- Celebrating with Art. For children 1st -5th grades, we will be having an online art class. See details here. Registration Deadline is Oct 26.
- Operation Christmas Child: In light of the pandemic, there will not be a churchwide packing event this year. Please check out Samaritan’s Purse to see how you can support their ongoing ministries worldwide in your homes, groups, and teams.
- Connect, Engage and Pray for Missions (Sun., 11/1, 8PM): Online meeting to learn how to engage with our missionaries & pray with them. Sign up here.
- Next Blood Drive (11/12): If you are able to give, please click here
- 2020 Chinese Mission Convention (CMC) Global (12/28-30) – Programs for English adults, English youths, Chinese adults, and Chinese students. Click Link for details and registration.
- Lord’s Supper next Sunday (10/25) Please prepare the elements (bread & grape juice) for you and your family.