CHURCH LIFE TODAY 1/20/19
1. 2018 Offering Statements are available for pick up in front of the office today and next Sunday.
2. Adult Sunday School (Jan-Mar): Pastor Terrence and Gabe will cover the theology and process of biblical counseling from an Asian-American perspective. The classes are open to all and meets at the Ybarra MPR @ 9:15am. Let’s come together and continue to grow as an intergenerational community of disciple-makers!
3. Perspectives Study Program Starts Today (Sundays, 1/20-5/5/2019, 2-5pm, #214-5)
If you haven’t registered, you are invited to join us today. First class is free!
4. Pee Wee (1st & 2nd gr.) & Jr. Hi (6th-8th gr.) Basketball Continues Today (1/13 – 3/31/19, Sundays, Pee-Wee: 1-2pm; Jr. Hi: 2-3:30pm)
• Jr. High Evaluation today, 2-3:30PM.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
5. SAVE March 10 for Ministry Fair! "Take the Next Step" to be more integrated with the church family through different ministries!
WEEKLY & MONTHLY EVENTS
6. Church Prayer Meeting on Wednesdays (7:45pm, PC). No childcare.
7. The Lord’s Supper will be observed next Sun., 1/27.
8. BSF Serving the Church Seminar (Wed., 1/30, 11-11:45am, MAC): In this seminar, discover and be motivated to seek God’s unique call in your life and apply it in steps, serving in the local church. Come be equipped!
9. 2019 Altar Flower Dedications: Sign up at Hospitality Table. Fill in date, occasion, and your phone #. Make a check of $50 payable to “FCBC Walnut” and place it in the offering plate during worship. Write the date of the flower offering on the memo line.
10. Church Prayer Guide: To receive weekly prayer guide or to submit your prayer requests, contact office. Submit request before Wednesday.